Free From Skincare Awards 2016 Silver Winner
A moisturising and detoxifying soap great soap for cleaning and refining skin. Treats oily and acne prone skin by absorbing excessive oil and impurities from the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, especially for acne prone/oily/combination skin. Good for gardeners and cracked skin.
With key ingredients of:
- Activated Coconut Charcoal – helps clear and refine skin by gently but effectively removing dirt, impurities, and oils and treating skin with complexion-boosting minerals.
- Organic Shea Butter – packed full of natural vitamins and fatty acids that makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin.
- Organic Avocado Oil – rich in healing vitamins B, C, D, E, K and especially vitamin A. It has a high amount of vitamin E in it, which is an antioxidant, and it does hydrate deeper and better than coconut oil, due to its monounsaturated fat content. It has a high sterolin content, which are anti-inflammatory and immune modulating compounds. Avocado oil can also help heal sun damage and age spots, as well as inflammatory skin conditions like blemishes and eczema.
- Vitamin E – a great anti-oxidant that will nourish and heal your skin.
Free from SLS, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, palm oil, mineral oil and synthetic additives.
Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) fruit extract, Organic Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, Organic Ricinus Communis (castor) seed oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Sodium hydroxide*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Activated Charcoal Powder, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil, Thuja Orientalis (cedarwood) leaf oil, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**.
*After the saponification process no sodium hydroxide remains **Occurs naturally in essential oils.
About Living Naturally
Living Naturally are a family run business based in London, UK. They are the first Soapnut Apothecary in the world, producing award-winning vegan and biodynamic skincare, haircare and laundry soap using certified organic wild-crafted and hand processed Soapnuts.
Their range was borne from a mother’s wish to keep things simple and natural for her two eczema-prone children. After being introduced to soapnuts by family members and seeing the difference it made for her children, she began creating the Living Naturally range with expert herbalist and skincare knowledge and Ayurvedic principles.
All Living Naturally products use vegan, natural and organic ingredients and they use only ethically sourced, sustainable and cruelty-free ingredients free from SLS, parabens, mineral oil, palm oil, artificial additives or fragrances.
The Award-Winning Living Naturally range is
- Certified vegan
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin