Harnessing the natural power of Soapnuts and using centuries of Ayurvedic principles, this Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Mask will cleanse, soothe and nourish your hair and scalp to encourage stronger more vibrant hair. This unique hand-blended and extremely potent powder formula will help to calm itchy scalps, balance excess oil and promote strong and healthy hair growth.
Can be used as a nutritive hair mask or shampoo.
With key ingredients of:
- Organic Wildcrafted Soapnuts – used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Possessing skin and hair softening properties, soapnuts also has mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, and so have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections and to help keep the skin/scalp free from bacteria.
- Brahmi/Goty Kola – regarded as perhaps the most spiritual of all herbs in India. Growing in some areas of the Himalayas, gotu kola is used by yogis to improve meditation. It is said to develop the crown chakra, the energy centre at the top of the head and is called the herb of enlightenment. Gotu kola also has a long history in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for promoting wound healing. The types of triterpenoid compounds gotu kola contains are believed to strengthen the skin and increase antioxidant production.
- Amla – used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, to add shine, encourage hair growth and addresses premature greying. In skin care, face masks using Amla paste provides nourishment and reduces dullness. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots. When it is blended with Tulsi it is a very effective anti-dandruff treatment.
- Shikakai – very high in vitamin C as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K, antioxidants which are essential for healthy and rapid hair growth. These vitamins provide the hair follicles with the necessary micro nutrients to help with fast and healthy hair growth. Shikakai also has very low pH levels, which means your hair won’t be stripped of its natural oils and also works as a natural detangler.
- Organic Hibiscus – known as one of the best kept secrets to beautiful and healthy hair. Hibiscus promotes hair growth, stops hair fall, gives hair a healthy lustre with bounce, and delays premature greying. Hibiscus has been a wonderful ingredient in hair treatments that combine other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amla and brahmi.
- Bhringraj Maka – used in Ayurvedic medicine for treating hair loss, improving hair texture, to stop premature balding and greying and various skin allergies. Alopecia sufferers will also find bhringraj to be beneficial in promoting hair regrowth. Even without suffering any ailments, bhringraj aids in luxurious hair growth.
- Neem – known in Ayurveda for its powerful effectiveness in fighting diseases. Its properties are naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. In hair care, neem promotes shiny, healthy hair, combats dryness of scalp, and fights scalp infections and dandruff.
Free from SLS, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, palm oil, mineral oil and synthetic additives.