A 90% organic body scrub using finely ground vanilla-infused Arabica coffee beans in a base of avocado, safflower, sunflower, castor and rice bran organic oils. With pure essential oils of grapefruit and juniper. This exfoliating scrub, naturally rich in antioxidants, removes dead skin cells leaving the skin healthier, nourished and instantly smoothed.
With key ingredients of
- Arabica Coffee Beans – rich in antioxidants, making it a great anti-inflammatory ingredient. Rich in caffeine, which draws out excess moisture from your skin, giving it a smoother and firmer feel.
- Raw Brown Sugar – a natural humectant, which means it draws moisture from the environment to the skin, acting to hydrate and moisturise skin. Raw sugar also contains natural glycolic acids which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that penetrates the skin to help remove dead skin cells and encourage newer, younger-looking skin.
- Organic Wildcrafted Soapnuts Extract – has a stimulating effect to skin cells and helps skin produce its own hyaluronic acid, which creates better hydrated, softer and smoother skin. Natural sugars in the fruit attract moisture and lock it in, making the skin more resistant and elastic – therefore helping in the battle against dry and ageing skin.
- Organic Avocado Oil – rich in healing vitamins B, C, D, E, K and, especially, A. Avocado oil has a high amount of antioxidant vitamin E in it which hydrates skin deeper and better than coconut oil, due to its monounsaturated fat content. Can help heal sun damage and age spots, as well as inflammatory skin conditions like blemishes and eczema.
- Organic Castor Oil – naturally astringent, penetrates skin deeply and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. Helps remove dry patches and restores hydration of the skin. Castor oil is rich in Ricinoleic acid, which fights off the acne-causing bacteria.
Organic Demerara Sugar*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Organic Helianthus Annus Seed Oil*, Organic Oryza Sative (Rice Bran) Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnut) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Grandis peel Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geraniol**
* Organically Certified, **Naturally occurs in essential oils
How to Use
Remove a small amount using spatula or fingers, gently apply to wet skin in a sweeping circular motion from feet and hands towards your heart. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid using on cuts, sunburnt or sensitive skin or face. CAUTION: Oils in scrub may cause the tub to become slippery.
Body scrubbing also encourages lymphatic movement, helping your body to detoxify and move out unneeded wastes and retained fluids. Because of this, you should always drink a large glass of water after scrubbing to facilitate the detoxification process.
About Living Naturally
Living Naturally are a family run business based in London, UK. They are the first Soapnut Apothecary in the world, producing award-winning vegan and biodynamic skincare, haircare and laundry soap using certified organic wild-crafted and hand processed Soapnuts.
Their range was borne from a mother’s wish to keep things simple and natural for her two eczema-prone children. After being introduced to soapnuts by family members and seeing the difference it made for her children, she began creating the Living Naturally range with expert herbalist and skincare knowledge and Ayurvedic principles.
All Living Naturally products use vegan, natural and organic ingredients and they use only ethically sourced, sustainable and cruelty-free ingredients free from SLS, parabens, mineral oil, palm oil, artificial additives or fragrances.
The Award-Winning Living Naturally range is
- Certified vegan
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin