Laundry detergent that grows on trees! What’s not to love about these organic soapnut shells from Living Naturally. All you need to do is pop the right amount of soapnuts, according to your wash load, into the drawstring bag included then put the bag into the washing machine drum with your clothes and start the wash – as simple as that!
Soapnuts cleans your clothes brilliantly and with no fillers, foaming agents, harmful toxins, optical brighteners or bleach. Kind to coloured clothes due to its mildness, and cares for your clothes’ fabric structure. Great for all fabric and can be used at temperatures 30 to 90ºC.
- Phosphate-Free & SLS-Free
- One tube is enough for about 108 washes
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Vegan and organic
- Can be made into a liquid wash, foamy wash or just used whole
What’s included in tube:
- 225g of biodegradable soapnut shells
- 1 x Small biodegradable muslin bag
- Full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry
- Full instructions on how to make natural pesticide and a chemical free multi-purpose cleaner.