Using only premium quality raw ingredients, Zao Felt Tip Eyeliner is designed to suit the most sensitive eyes. The felt tip design makes applying eyeliner easy, even for those who struggle to apply liquid eyeliner with a brush. The COSMOS certified organic formula is enriched with Aloe Vera that cares for eyes and delivers intense colour.
Packaged in a stylish, varnished bamboo case that is durable and sustainable, the product is presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring to protect the bamboo packaging.
Shade: Intense Black
- Organic Aloe Vera juice (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice) – renowned as a natural medicine for centuries, treating conjunctivitis and other eye allergies. Known for its soothing properties, organic Aloe Vera juice nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Organic Bamboo Water (Bambusa vulgaris leaf extract) – Produced by distilling bamboo leaves, it moisturises and soothes the delicate eye area.
- Organic Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal gum) – Acacia Gum or Arabic Gum, derived from the Acacia Senegal tree, is used as a bonding agent to boost the eyeliner’s staying power.
- Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter) – Extracted from the fruit of the shea tree, which grows only in west Africa. Shea Butter nourishes and moisturises due to its high content of fatty acids. It is used to expedite wound healing, is protective against UV rays, whilst soothing and calming skin.
Zao Beauty tip
To get to the roots of your lashes more easily, close your eye lid and gently pull the skin up at your eyebrow. To get a perfect line, start at the centre of the eye lid and draw the line outwards to either side. Then draw from the ends to the centre of the lid to complete the line. Thin lines are recommended for small eyes. The thicker the line, the more of the eye lid is covered, making the eye look even smaller.
Certification: Cosmos Organic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to Cosmos Standard, with 100% natural ingredients and 68% organic ingredients. Visit http://COSMOS.ecocert.com for Cosmos Standards.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification at every production stage
- No ingredients from animal origin is used
Zao brand does not use nanoparticles, talc and parabens (synthetic petrochemical-based preservatives) in its formula, using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative.