Zao’s Mineral Cooked Powder No.346 for a mattifying and bright complexion, is great for an instant healthy glow effect. It also helps to reshape and redefine facial features. Real clay cooked in an oven with a light matt coverage – ideal for a tanned complexion and cleavage throughout the year.
ZAO Beauty tip
Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
346 can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
- For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic ‘bronzing powder’, sculpting, structuring and warming the face. Ideally applied with a face brush by making a kind of inverted “3” on each side of the face.
- For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush for a subtle and light coverage or a powder puff for a more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten complexion.
- All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for ‘retouching’ throughout the day.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Zao brand does not use nanoparticles, talc and parabens (synthetic petrochemical-based preservatives) in its formula, using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative.
INCI/CTFA: MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, SQUALANE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, ZINC STEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, LAUROYL LYSINE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, ADANSONIA DIGITATA (BAOBAB) SEED OIL*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL*. MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
* ingredients from Organic Farming.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% organic.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification
- No ingredients from animal origin is used
Palm oil free: No, contains Zinc Stearate (RSPO palm oil derivative used only).
Zao make-up is formulated only with natural ingredients such as vegetable oils, waxes, plant extracts (bamboo, shea butter, apricot, corn, etc.), without preservatives or synthetic perfumes. Environmentally and ecologically responsible make-up in organic formulas certified by Ecocert. All the colours are exclusively made with natural pigments (mineral or vegetable).
Zao’s powders are all talc free and contain no nanoparticles.
Vegan and Cruelty Free makeup brand with no testing on animals (neither for ingredients nor finished products), as certified by Peta.
Learn more about Zao Makeup.