Zao’s Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for a mattifying and bright complexion, is great for an instant healthy glow effect. It also helps to reshape and redefine facial features. Real clay cooked in an oven with a light matt coverage – ideal for a tanned complexion and cleavage throughout the year.
ZAO Beauty tip
Mineral Cooked Powder is designed to shape your face rather than for complete coverage which would harden features.
346 can be used in different ways, depending on skin type:
- For combination/oily skin, it can be used as a classic ‘bronzing powder’, sculpting, structuring and warming the face. Ideally applied with a face brush by making a kind of inverted “3” on each side of the face.
- For a tired complexion, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 can replace foundation, warming and mattifying the complexion instantly. Apply with a Kabuki Brush for a subtle and light coverage or a powder puff for a more intense coverage.
- For lighter skin tones, Mineral Cooked Powder 346 is best used as a blush on cheekbones to brighten complexion.
- All skin types can use Mineral Cooked Powder 346 for ‘retouching’ throughout the day.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
Zao brand does not use nanoparticles, talc and parabens (synthetic petrochemical-based preservatives) in its formula, using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 30% organic.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification
- No ingredients from animal origin is used