Sublim’ Soft is a base primer and skin perfector with a matt finish. It visually blurs imperfections and minimises pores. Thanks to its formula based on organic hydrosol, organic macerate and bamboo powder that are rich in silica, Sublim’ Soft mattifies oily areas without drying skin and imparts a velvety softness to skin.
- Organic bamboo leaves hydrosol: Derived from the distillation of bamboo leaves, it mattifies, moisturises and soothes skin. Thanks to its high content of silica, it leaves the skin soft and velvety to the touch. It is also useful for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Bamboo stem powder: Extracted from the nodes of the bamboo stems. Thanks to its high content of silica, it remineralises, moisturises and regenerates your skin while reducing the shine of oily areas.
- Organic bamboo rhizome macerate: A material extremely rich in organic silica, which is needed by skin to maintain elasticity and youthful appearance.
- Olive squalane: Extracted from olive oil, plant squalane is a derivative of squalane which is a natural component of human sebum. It has excellent affinity with the skin due to its similarity to the skin’s natural lipids, and its emollient properties make it an ideal active ingredient. It strengthens the skin lipid barrier, softens the skin and protects it from dehydration.
ZAO Beauty tip
The Sublim’Soft can be used alone or under the foundation to facilitate easy application and achieve longer-lasting makeup, but it’s starring quality is that you can use it to replace mattifying powder. Simply apply before foundation to achieve a naturally matt look without the need for finishing powder. Your skin looks flawless and matt, yet completely natural. You can also use over foundation: simply pump some product into your hands and apply to key shine-prone areas of your face, blending in with fingertips. This product works particularly well for those with oily t-zones to help keep shine at bay, and also for those wanting to conceal open pores or fine facial hairs that are accentuated by finishing powders. It is also ideal for mature customers who feel that finishing powders are ageing, and for those with dry skin for whom finishing powders can look ‘cakey’.
Great for oily skin and suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive. If you have dry skin, we recommend using Zao Light complexion base.
Zao brand does not use nanoparticles, talc and parabens (synthetic petrochemical-based preservatives) in its formula, using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative.
Packaged in a glass bottle with bamboo lid and featuring an easy-to-use pump dispenser, the product is attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring, making Zao makeup both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
Certification: Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 30% organic.
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients. Cruelty free certification
- No ingredients from animal origin is used