A botanically enhanced and beautifully fragrant soapnut shampoo formulation in an ulifting and soothing fragrance of balancing Bergamot & Ylang Ylang. Containing the conditioning organic botanical extracts of nettle, chickweed, rosemary and marshmallow that will cleanse your hair without stripping it and promote strong healthy hair growth.
Also suitable for use on skin and face.
- Soapnuts – used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Soapnuts have a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function. They have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections, and to help keep the hair and skin free from bacteria that could inhibit hair growth.
- Chickweed – traditionally used for its excellent anti-inflammatory benefits, used to soothe skin itching and irritation.
- Nettle – used extensively in hair care products to help with hair loss and dandruff, to balance oily hair and improve the quality of hair. Nettle also helps stimulate the scalp to encourage new healthy hair growth.
- Rosemary – a very popular herb to use in hair care products to help with thinning hair and dandruff. Rosemary increases the circulation in the scalp, helps nourishment reach the hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Marshmallow – soothes, softens, heals and reduces inflammation especially on irritated scalps, it does this with the mucilage which is a gel-like substance that becomes slippery when wet. Helps condition and detangle hair by closing the hair cuticles.
Now comes in 500 ml Refills!
How to Use
Dispense a generous amount into hands, lather and massage through wet hair, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for use as a face, hand or body wash.
qua, Organic Stellaria media (Chickweed) Extract, Organic Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soapnut) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus
Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine*, Decyl Glucoside*, Peg-10 Olive Glycerides, Aloe Barbadensis, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid**, Xanthan gum, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Linalool***, Geraniol***, Limonene***
* Sourced from coconut, ** Eco friendly presevative, *** Occurs naturally in essential oil.
About Living Naturally
Living Naturally are a family run business based in London, UK. They are the first Soapnut Apothecary in the world, producing award-winning vegan and biodynamic skincare, haircare and laundry soap using certified organic wild-crafted and hand processed Soapnuts.
Their range was borne from a mother’s wish to keep things simple and natural for her two eczema-prone children. After being introduced to soapnuts by family members and seeing the difference it made for her children, she began creating the Living Naturally range with expert herbalist and skincare knowledge and Ayurvedic principles.
All Living Naturally products use vegan, natural and organic ingredients and they use only ethically sourced, sustainable and cruelty-free ingredients free from SLS, parabens, mineral oil, palm oil, artificial additives or fragrances.
The Award-Winning Living Naturally range is
- Certified vegan
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin