Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 – Editor’s Choice Winner and Shortlisted in the Free From Skincare Awards 2016
An award-winning, organic and 100% Vegan natural healing balm infused with seven organic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory soothing herbs. Helps calm and soothe your skin leaving it feeling protected. Scented with the soft floral aroma of bergamot, ylang ylang and rose pure essential oils.
Suitable for all skin types and will help dry, cracked, itchy, inflamed, sensitive or problem skin and skin prone to acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
With key ingredients of:
- Organic wildcrafted soapnuts extract – stimulates skin cells in hyaluronic acid production for a softer, smoother and more hydrated skin. The natural sugars inside the fruit also helps to lock in moisture in the skin, helping battle against dry and ageing skin.
- Organic plantain – has been used on skin wounds to decrease swelling, remove itchiness from bites and sting from cuts and grazes. Is also a mild anti-histamine.
- Organic marshmallow – soothes, softens, heals and reduces inflammation.
- Organic chickweed – traditionally used in ointments to soothe skin against itching and irritation.
- Organic Burdock – has long been used as a treatment for wound healing and inflamed, dry or sensitive skin problems like: acne, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Organic calendula – extremely useful medicinally, because of its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Speeds up healing and will help counter infection in a range of skin irritations including sunburn, acne, cuts, nappy rash, sores.
- Organic dandelion – a great anti-oxidant, detoxifier, and is used in skincare to soothe and help skin rejuvenate.
- Bergamot – an uplifting oil that helps to control excess oil production and heal wounds.
- Ylang ylang – a sensuous oil with balancing, anti-ageing and rejuvenating properties.
- Rose – has a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Is well known for its moisturising,calming & skin-refining properties.