Restore your scalp’s pH with this organic herbal hair rinse conditioner with organic soapnut liquid extract and apple cider vinegar. Clarifies hair, soothes itchy scalp, helps relieve dandruff and restore shine to processed or tired hair.
Use with Living Naturally Soapnut Shampoo Bars.
With key ingredients of:
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – helps to remove any residue from the shampoo soap bars. helps to close the hair cuticles which means fewer tangles and shinier hair. It also helps promote better scalp circulation
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil – helps stimulate hair growth while improving the overall health of your hair, scalp, and skin. Rich in vitamins A and E which is actively involved in the rejuvenation and renewal of cell membranes, as well as being superior antioxidants which help to fight ageing in hair and skin — combating dryness, brittleness, thinning, and breakage.
- Organic Aloe Vera – known to work wonders in promoting shine and moisture in hair, hair loss and dandruff prevention and encouraging hair growth. The proteolytic enzymes found in Aloe Vera help to eradicate dead skin cells on the scalp. Aloe Vera’s keratolytic action breaks down the sebum and dead scalp cells. Aloe Vera’s alkalising properties balances the pH level of the scalp and hair which results in further hair growth and retains moisture in the scalp.
- Organic Botanical Extracts – Soapnuts, Fenugreek, Rosemary and Nettle are great conditioners and help fight dandruff. Mullein and Birch are great for scalp, helps with dandruff and gives good shine to hair. Chamomile, Calendula, Hibiscus, Marshmallow and Liquorice help soothe and condition. Herbs like Burdock, Horsetail, Sage, Dandelion, Ginseng, Soapnuts, Liquorice, Marshmallow, Rosemary and Birch all promote hair growth.
Free from SLS, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, palm oil, mineral oil and synthetic additives.
How to Use
Simply spray or pour onto hair from roots to ends of hair then massage into roots to ends of hair. Rinse out.
For sensitive scalps or really dry hair/dyed hair you may want to use once or twice a week.
Aqua, Acetum Mali* (Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Aloe Barbadensis* (Organic Aloe Vera Juice), Betula Alba* (Organic Birch Leaf), Arctium Lappa* (Organic Burdock Root), Matricaria Recutita* (Organic Chamomile Flowers), Symphytum Officinale* (Organic Comfrey Leaf), Taraxacum Officinale* (Organic Dandelion Leaf), Eleutherococcus Senticosus* (Organic Eleutherococcus / Siberian Ginseng Root), Trigonella Foenum Graecum* (Organic Fenugreek Seed), Hibiscus Sabdariffa* (Organic Hibiscus Flower), Equisetum Arvense* (Organic Horsetail), Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (Organic Liquorice Root), Althea Officinalis* (Organic Marshmallow Root), Verbascum Thapsus* (Organic Mullein), Urtica Dioica* (Organic Nettle Leaf), Rosmarinus Officinalis* (Organic Rosemary Leaf), Salvia Officinalis* (Organic Sage Leaf), Sapindus Mukorossi* (Organic Soapnut Liquid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Sea Buckthorn Co2 Extract), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium Essential Oil), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang Essential Oil), Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Essential Oil), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Essential Oil), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol Salicylic Acid Glycerine Sorbic Acid (Eco Preservative) Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
* Certified Organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oil
About Living Naturally
Living Naturally are a family run business based in London, UK. They are the first Soapnut Apothecary in the world, producing award-winning vegan and biodynamic skincare, haircare and laundry soap using certified organic wild-crafted and hand processed Soapnuts.
Their range was borne from a mother’s wish to keep things simple and natural for her two eczema-prone children. After being introduced to soapnuts by family members and seeing the difference it made for her children, she began creating the Living Naturally range with expert herbalist and skincare knowledge and Ayurvedic principles.
All Living Naturally products use vegan, natural and organic ingredients and they use only ethically sourced, sustainable and cruelty-free ingredients free from SLS, parabens, mineral oil, palm oil, artificial additives or fragrances.
The Award-Winning Living Naturally range is
- Certified vegan
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin