A nourishing shampoo bar to cleanse, soothe and condition stressed out, dry, lifeless and itchy hair and scalp. Using Ayurvedic principles and ingredients, this solid shampoo bar has a strong pepperminty, woodsy and smoky aroma.
Use with Living Naturally’s Herbal Hair Rinse Conditioner for the perfect finish.
Suitable for all hair/skin types, especially for combination, oily, dandruff, acne-prone, flaky or damaged hair/skin/scalp.
With key ingredients of:
- Organic Wildcrafted Soapnuts – used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Soapnuts have skin and hair softening properties, as well as a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function and because of this they have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections, and to help keep the skin/scalp free from bacteria.
- Amla – used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, to add shine, encourage hair growth and address premature greying. In skin care, face masks using Amla paste provides nourishment and reduces dullness. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots.
- Shikakai – very high in vitamin C as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K, antioxidants which are essential for healthy and rapid hair growth. These vitamins provide the hair follicles with the necessary micronutrients to help hair grow fast and healthy. Shikakai has very low pH levels, which means your hair won’t be stripped of its natural oils it is also a terrific natural detangler.
- Neem – known in Ayurveda for its powerful effectiveness in fighting diseases. It is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. In hair care, neem promotes shiny, healthy hair, combats dryness of scalp, and fights scalp infections and dandruff. Undiluted neem oil will help treat head lice.
- Cade oil – with its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, cade oil has been used for centuries to soothe skin and scalp problems such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema. Cade oil has a beautifully strong smoky, woodsy aroma.
Free from SLS, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, palm oil, mineral oil and synthetic additives.